Aug 24, 2014

Diving in, No Looking Back...

Hello! I'm back with my once-every-six-months post... I have good news in that area, however. This month I will be starting an Introduction to Marketing class, and the main assignment is that I keep a blog. That's right, I will actually be posting.... regularly (*gasp*)!

I'm currently writing this from my dorm bed... yes, I'm back in the city after a fantastic and crazy summer. I would give you all the deets now, but I am unashamedly saving that material for a boring day in my semester. Therefore, you are likely to see the story of my summer up on my blog quite soon... (kidding... but so not kidding)

I have spent the last two days pin-balling around the city trying to get my crap together before the school year hits me like an unwary cab driver. I've got a full load on my plate this year and for the first time in my life as a college student, I will be attempting to handle a part-time job as well. Prayers for my sanity are appreciated. 

Today I got to sit back and appreciate this marvel that is my city with my best friend, Ashley. Below are a few pics from Bryant Park where today apparently, there was some great Jugglers-of-the-Northeast get together... it was entertaining at least....

Bryant Park from my perspective...

The inside of the Helmsley building
Thus begins my Junior year... Thanks to my Marketing class, you'll be hearing a lot more from me at least for one semester. So here's to an excellent second-to-last year...

xoxo

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment